The Flowerona List | With festive floristry workshops, intimate weddings & even a cloud...
Yet more beautiful floral inspiration in this Sunday’s The Flowerona List…
– Intimate wedding in Barcelona with floral designs by Best Day Ever
– Flowers by Sebastian Le Fleuriste at this chic, organic shoot in Provence
– A sophisticated elopement in Canada with florals by Fox Glove Studio
– Dark and moody floral inspiration by The Potted Pansy
– Florals by Evergreen Flower Co at this Ohio wedding
– Italian Renaissance wedding inspiration with flowers by Jardin Divers
– A stunning cloud inspired shoot with florals by The Loved Co. (image above)
– Such an interesting read from Tanya at Oh Flora, especially for florists-to-be!
– A lovely round-up of festive floristry workshops around the UK via The Telegraph
– Six plants and flowers ideal for your bedroom via Elle
Monday was New Covent Garden Flower Market day for me, so an early start. And it’s like an Aladdin’s cave of Christmas flowers, foliage, plants and sundries there at the moment. There’s lots of sparkle! I’ve been working on my special bumper report all about festive finds available there in the run-up to Christmas. And it’ll be live on their website soon.
Tuesday evening saw me travelling back into London again. This time to a wonderful event at The Garden Museum, The Noughticulture Talks : New Voices in Floristry. Interviewed by Alice from Noughticulture were Sarah from Floribunda Rose and Camilla and Marianne from The Wolves Lane Flower Company. They were then joined by Shane Connolly for a Q&A. It was such a lovely evening and if you’d like to find out what was discussed, simply pop over to my @flowerona Instagram account.
Before I sign off, thank you so much for all your kind words about my new Instagram account, @thefloweronaedit. I’m really enjoying the engagement, sharing stories and creating content!
I hope you all have a restful, chilled out Sunday…
(Image: Meiwen Wang)